Zenviron brings together the combined strengths of Monadelphous and ZEM Energy to provide multidisciplinary engineering and construction capabilities for large-scale renewable energy projects.
Our highly credentialed and experienced design team is coupled with experienced project management professionals to help our clients realise their project objectives.
Our extensive fleet of plant and equipment and state-of-the-art heavy lift cranes means we are able to mobilise efficiently and undertake lifting projects of any size.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
Zenviron has full vertical EPC capability from initial consultation through to detailed design, construction, commissioning and handover of the following:
• wind farms
• utility scale solar
• medium voltage power lines and transmission lines
• wind turbine generator (WTG) cranes and logistics management
• WTG erection
Heavy Lift Capability
Zenviron has a significant heavy lift and transport capability based on an owned-and-operated heavy crane fleet and specialist equipment.
Supported by a specialist team in the heavy lift department, we can engineer, plan and execute large scale lifting and transport projects in Australia and overseas. Our modern heavy lift fleet consists of:
• heavy lift crawler cranes, from 110 tonnes to 750 tonnes capacity
• mobile all-terrain hydraulic cranes, from 120 tonnes to 220 tonnes
• self-propelled modular trailers, up to 2000 tonnes
• modular hydraulic jacking system, with 1100 tonnes capacity; and
• an extensive range of ancillary equipment and rigging with capacities of more than 1000 tonnes.
Our customers are often seeking advice on the feasibility of a particular project. We are well equipped to provide sound advice as to the most effective concept for the balance of plant design, an overview of project scope and a cost estimate.